At the moment we do not have any vacancies for trainees or interns. However, we are accepting applications for 2021.
That's why experienced master craftsmen and technicians train the young talents in Hänel's own apprenticeship department. Here, step by step, the trainees learn what defines "Quality made by Hänel."
Do you have technical skills and a hands-on attitude? Are you familiar with using a computer? If so, an Apprenticeship as a Professional Machinist m/f is just right for you! Hänel offers you comprehensive and practical training in a friendly work environment that prepares you for secure employment in the future, not to mention interesting opportunities available upon completion of the training program. Sounds interesting? Then send your application to:
Zahnradfabrik Hänel GmbH & Co. KG
Mr. Andreas Hoffmann
D-74177 Bad Friedrichshall
- You will learn to set up turning, milling and grinding machines, in addition to modifying the CNC programs for these machines.
- You will also learn how to mount metal workpieces and machine tools, in addition to ensuring that they comply with measurement and quality requirements.
- The training also covers the basics of manual and machine processing of materials, for example, filing, sawing, drilling, reaming, thread cutting, turning, milling, grinding as well as cutting and forming.
- 3 ½ years
- Dual program in house with 1-2 days/week of classes in a vocational school
- Good modern school certificate (Hauptschulabschluss) or secondary school certificate (Mittlere Reife) with good grades in mathematics and technology courses
- Manual dexterity, spatial thinking and technical understanding
- Motivation, flexibility, commitment and team spirit
Hänel Precision Gears belongs to the Hänel Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of storage and organization systems. Hänel's new ideas and technical innovations continually set the stage for advancements in the production of precision gear components. Hänel has been producing top-quality precision gears for more than 50 years. The prerequisite for this has been the ongoing refinement of our technology. Hänel relies on the latest technology available, and as a family-managed business, we especially appreciate the work done by our 80 highly skilled and qualified employees. The average employee's service with our company is 12 years.